We cleaned them up and got them into bed. Bentli was usually quiet, normally there is pleading and crying for anything that will delay bedtime a few more minutes, and then I heard some giggling so I went in to check on her. She had crawled into Tate's crib (blanket, pillow, and all) and was set on sleeping next to her little pal. As cute as it was, I decided to protect the safety of my youngest and put her back into her own bed with threats of the harshest discipline if she climbed in again.
Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. Elizabeth Stone
Monday, October 27, 2008
Comrades
On Sunday Bentli and Tate were quite the little pair. Bentli has discovered how much fun she can have with her little bro. She has little tea parties with him, of course it can be complicated when he doesn't do it right. Anyways, Sunday night Jared made some Orange Julius for our evening treat and Tate was crawling from person to person trying to get his hands on some too. Bentli noticed her little brother's quest and while we weren't looking she helped him out. I think he probably got more down his shirt than in his mouth.
We cleaned them up and got them into bed. Bentli was usually quiet, normally there is pleading and crying for anything that will delay bedtime a few more minutes, and then I heard some giggling so I went in to check on her. She had crawled into Tate's crib (blanket, pillow, and all) and was set on sleeping next to her little pal. As cute as it was, I decided to protect the safety of my youngest and put her back into her own bed with threats of the harshest discipline if she climbed in again.
You can't really see all the O.J. that was all over his clothes. Tate was pretty proud of himself.
We cleaned them up and got them into bed. Bentli was usually quiet, normally there is pleading and crying for anything that will delay bedtime a few more minutes, and then I heard some giggling so I went in to check on her. She had crawled into Tate's crib (blanket, pillow, and all) and was set on sleeping next to her little pal. As cute as it was, I decided to protect the safety of my youngest and put her back into her own bed with threats of the harshest discipline if she climbed in again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Tate is one lucky baby to have such a wonderful big sister.
It is really amazing how one minute they are getting along so well and then the next...you know how it goes. So always keep in mind these little moments when they are showing how much they really do love each other. There are too many of the other moments that make you wonder. Glad all is well.
It is amazing how much he entertains her, even though he is still so little! Emily always wants to play with Abram, even though all he does is smile.
They are so stinken cute. I can't wait till we can have another kid so Lexi can try and be a sweet big sister to them.
They are such cute kids!
aww man, they are so dang cute! Bentli is such a pretty baby jeez, look out Mama!! Boy's will be crushin, good thing she's got Tate!
I remember the days when Courtney would try to get in the crib with Maddi...I have a cute pic of them messing around together in the crib under the mosquito netting I had to put over the crib each night...good ol Hawaii!!
Post a Comment