Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Drunk Midget

Tatum started walking when we were up in Idaho/Utah for a visit the beginning of December, a week before he turned 10 months. He has fully master the art of walking now and has loved the freedom he has found. He is constantly trying to keep up with his big sister. This video isn't very good and being the computer genius that I am (haha) I couldn't figure out how to rotate it, but it was the best one that I was able to get. I love this stage of their development, it keeps you laughing, they look like little drunk midgets crashing into everything.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Love it! That was a great video!

The Grows said...

He is so dang cute. I love it when they are first starting to walk it is always so cute.

Erica Bazil said...

Vanna is just learning to crawl forward. That's amazing (and pretty early) for Tate to b ewalking. Got to love milestones!