Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Disappointment

There is nothing like the satisfaction of a newly cleaned bathroom, freshly bathed kids, and knowing you are moments away from sleeping kids and your hidden stash of chocolate mint cookies. And nothing can describe the heartbreaking disappointment of seeing your clean child poop in your spotless tub. Mint chocolate cookies... you're going to have to wait, I have to start over.

6 comments:

The Grows said...

I am sorry I am totally laughing right now. But mostly because I have totally been there. It has been a while but I have so been there.

Jodi said...

Oh the pains of motherhood. Sadly we have all been there - so I feel your pain. Pretty fun to hear it come from someone else though. :)

Heather said...

Just think you will enjoy those cookies more cause you had to wait extra long!! I have totally been there as well, same for the clean kitchen floors they throw up or spill something as soon as they are shining!! Hope you enjoy your cookies :)

Becky said...

oh CRAP... literally! It is always more funny when it happens to somebody else- thank you for being that "somebody" :)

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahhah that is sof funny.. so i was goin to call you, do you guys have someone set up to mow your lawn?? it's looking a bit scary over there ahhah JK! Let me know! hope you guys are having fun, H and I bored out of our minds

Anonymous said...

haha that is so funny!!