Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. Elizabeth Stone
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Turkey Day
We had a great Thanksgiving this year! My neighbor, Krista and I hosted the dinner and had a grand total of 36 people in our little homes. To accommodate for space we cleared the furniture out of our house and put it in Krista's living room, where there was then plenty of seats to watch the game. The food was in Krista's dining room and there were about five tables set up in our living room and dining room. It was a packed house, but it was great to gather as friends and be family for the day.
Of course there was plenty of food and no one went hungry!

Spicers, Tuckers, Tennys, and Goolsbys getting ready to eat.
Roberts, Jolleys, Clarks, and Schappers
The girls hitting up the ads to get ready for Black Friday. (which was great by the way)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay. So. Totally random comment from a totally random person, (This is Brooks Gailey; your downstairs neighbor from McKinley Manor in Pocatello...), but I was just catching up on blogs and saw yours on Amy's and decided to check in on what you were up to. Anyway... I was so surprised, and had to share, I totally graduated High School with Eliott and just saw him at our 10-year reunion!
Sorry, I just had to share. Small world, eh? What took you east??
Anyway. I promise I'm not a stalker, though I do blog-stalk people... but if you ever want to return the favor, you can find me at: brooksoutnumbered.blogspot.com
Good to see you and your beautiful little family! So darling! And your family pictures were too cute!
Post a Comment