Sunday, November 13, 2011

Waiting Arms

This post is for other Baby Loss Moms. I recently set up a private blog for mothers who have had to go through the heart break of losing a baby. It has given me a place to express thoughts that I am reluctant to post on our family blog. While I do write some thoughts on our family blog, grief is messy and it is nice to have a secure place to write about some of the things. A place to say what is on my mind without fear of being misunderstood. My only hope is that other mothers will also find it a healing place.

If you have experienced infant loss, stillbirth, or late miscarriage... first, I am sorry for your loss, no mother should have to go through this. If you would like access to this blog, please email me at jenniespicer@gmail.com. Please include in the email if you would like to be a reader only or have posting abilities. Or if you would like you can just leave a comment with your email address.

5 comments:

Dani said...

I'm so glad you're doing this. I set up a private blog (for myself) when I was going through my dark time and it helped me immensely to have somewhere to write without worrying about everyone else misunderstanding what I might say. I hope it can bring you some peace, I think about you often.

Amy said...

I'd love to read and I wouldn't mind posting if that's okay with you.

amystandage@gmail.com

Heather said...

I would like to be able to read the blog as well.

superlamps5@gmail.com

brigette said...

Id love to read and post! What a great idea this is! My email is brigey5689@gmail.com

Alesha said...

Yes please to both.
apolsen1006@gmail.com