Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mischeif!


A couple weeks ago Bentli decided to have some fun in Mom's bedroom. She was in on the bed watching cartoons while I was doing laundry in the living room. When I realized that she was being too quiet I went to to check on her. Bentli had found a dry erase marker of her dad's and had proceeded to color the walls, TV, dresser, sheets, pillows, and herself from head to toe! After time out, I decided that I had to get a couple pics. I am just so glad that I don't make my bed so my new bedspread was safe! Whew! I can laugh about it now and Dad makes sure to put his markers away now!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I think this is hilarious!!! I love the pictures! Bentli looks so apologetic - yet still mischievous. I love it! So good that you got pictures of it.

Laura said...

Bentli is so darling. I love her spunk!

I used to do this when I was a kid too, but I never got caught. When confronted, after the fact, I would lie through my teeth. "Who me? Color the shutters with crayons? I have no idea what you are talking about." I always catch Naomi. Her favorite textile is my coach.

Myk said...

Uhh Ohh Bentli! At least she is cute huh:)

Melinda said...

Haha, I love the "too quiet" thing, sometimes Cory complains that Sam never stops talking or singing, and I tell him, well, at least we know she's not getting into trouble if she's making noise! I love that you didn't make your bed-I hate making my bed, I can't sleep in a made bed, and now I have proof that it can save more than just my sanity and a few minutes time :-)