Friday, July 18, 2008

Sea World

Yesterday the kids and I went to Sea World with Tiff and Abigail. We had a blast. We got to watch the Sea Lion show, Bentli loved it. We enjoyed some lunch before Tiff and Abigail had to go and we went to check out the dolphin cove. We were able to see the little baby dolphin swimming around. Bentli had to go see the horses (Clydesdales) and she was pretty disappointed when I told her she couldn't ride on them. Shamu (the mascot one) was there taking pics with kids and when I asked Bentli if she liked Shamu she said "yes". I asked her if she wanted Shamu to hold her while I took a picture and she said, "No, Shamu's scary".
Tate was such a good little guy! He slept most of the time and was smiley the rest of the time. He was glad to get home and take a nap in a nice and cool place. We were all worn out by the time we got home.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura said...

Tate really is a little trooper. He's such a great baby. And I agree with Bentli, Shamu is scary. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't wait to go.

BTW - has Jared been able to replace his ring? I bet he was pretty bummed. Marcus would be very upset if that happened to him.

Laura said...

BTW - love the new layout! Very pretty!

Jodi said...

I am so sad that I missed that. I'm glad you guys had such a great time though. Hope we can make it the next trip!

Melinda said...

First off, I love your new layout! How far away are you from Sea World? I am jealous of the baby dolphins, I bet they are so cute!

Tate sounds like the wonder baby! If I got one like him for a second child, I might even consider having a third! Haha. Bentli looks so much older, Samantha still doesn't have a ton of hair and what she does have is really thin, and so she only looks her age when we pull it up.

Morgan said...

How fun! How often do you guys go?