Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Green beans

Our little Tatum has been enjoying the infant cereal for awhile now, so I decided it was time to get some veggies in his diet. Of course I had the camera ready; he always makes the funniest faces when he eats something new. He wasn't sure what he thought of this new food and even though he gagged the whole time, he ate all of his beans.

The most amazing thing about this photo is that it was taken by a two year old. Bentli saw me with the camera and begged to let her have a turn taking pics of her brother. I decided to let her give it a shot and expected about 32 pics of the wall and floor. To my amazement, she had some great shots of her brother and was able get better pics than I was. I guess we have a photographer-in-training on our hands.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Impressive Bentli!

Laura said...

SO CUTE! That is a keeper forever photo. Way to go Bentli! She always blows me away with how smart and capable she is.

Naomi and I had so much fun with you today. Can't wait to do it again!
- Laura

Melinda said...

Sam does the same thing! She LOVES taking pictures and is usually quite good.