The next day we just hung out around the house. Michele dyed my hair (woo-hoo), its nice to have some change. We went to Toys R Us to pick out the kids' birthday toys from Grandpa Chris, a dump truck and My Little Pet Shop set. Michele made a birthday cake for Bentli so she could have a little early celebration with her. Bentli opened some presents from Grandma Connie, a wedding dress dress-up that was mine when I was a little girl, memories... Bentli liked it, but wouldn't wear it because it was too big, I tried to explain that it was okay, but she is as stubborn as her mom. We had a fun celebration day.

We were sad the day Michele had to leave, we got in a little bit more fun though and took the kids to Dynamoze in the morning. Tate had a blast playing basketball with his aunt. We were so glad that we got to spend some time with Michele, she is so much fun to be around. The kids followed her everywhere, they sure do adore her. I loved having my sister around and loved all the late night talks and all the great girl time!! We love you Michele and can't wait to see you again! Now if my other sisters love me as much as Michele does... they will come visit too! hahaha




Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. Elizabeth Stone
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Aunt Michele!!
We have been so lucky, my sister Michele decided to come and visit us after spending a month in Europe. I am so glad she made time for us in her vacation plans, otherwise I would have had to hunt her down! We were so glad that she came, we had so much fun. We began her visit by going to Sea World. Which is always fun, but it was a blast with Aunt Michele. We got to see all the shows, see all the exhibits, feed and pet the dolphins, play on toys, and Bentli was just tall enough to go on the Shamu Express (thank you for big shoes). To top off a perfect day, we ate dinner at Rudys!!



And of course we couldn't let the trip pass without taking Michele to the Alamo and Riverwalk. We enjoyed a beautiful day downtown, getting ice cream and hanging out. After Jared got off work we grabbed some burgers at Chris Madrid's, it was delicious!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yea! It's so fun when family comes to visit. It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe that Bentli is going to be three this week, they grew up too fast!
I am so glad I was able to meet Michelle. What a fun and pretty sister you have! Must run in the family...
- Laura
i do love your new hair... it looks good on you
You have such a beautiful family, Jen. When are you going to come visit again? I miss all my girlfriends from high school. Thanks for keeping your blog updated so I can feel like I see at least a little of your life.
Love ya!
Rachel
boy oh boy...you're behind!! it's july...update please :D hope all is well!
Post a Comment