Thursday, November 3, 2011

What to do?

So Teagan's due dates are approaching. Yes, due dates-- I'm lucky enough to get two. There was some confusion with the last period date and ultasounds, so I got two. So now I am looking forward to two 'punch me in the gut and kick me while I'm down' days. Two days to wonder 'what if...' and 'if only...' Two days, that would be very significant if my world was how it should be. (Now, I know Heavenly Father has a plan-- but knowing that doesn't take away the pain right now)

A nurse from my doctor's office called me today to see how I was doing physically and emotionally. She suggested planning something on those days (something out of the ordinary). The days are Nov 20 and Dec 3. I'm not sure what to plan, I don't want anything big, but something that will help take my mind off the 'what ifs'. Any ideas??

5 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

we could always go to the cheese cake factory:) girls? family? friends? you tell me:) let me know if there is anthing I can do and just know we continue to pray for you and your family!! We love you guys to death!!!

Megan said...

December 3rd, girls trip to New York! See all the fun Christmas decorations, Macys, yummy food, hot chocolate...Imagine the possibilities!

Kristen said...

My brother lives in the Allentown/Bethlehem area which is about an hour away from you guys. I hear they do a big Christmas to-do and that it is kind of a fun area around Christmastime. If you want, I can put you in touch with my sister-in-law and she can give you the scoop. I saw some really cute pics on her blog last year.

I also vaguely remember a Christmas village that was right outside of Philly that was kind of a big deal. I am sure you can google that and find something interesting.

Ice skating at Penn's Landing is also fun. Don't know if it will be up and running by Nov 20, however, as it always depends on the weather.

Regardless, know that we will be thinking of you and missing you like crazy!

From Tiffany Salter (didn't realize I was signed in as mom until too late! Sorry!)

Tyler & Michelle said...

Go to New York with your family. Treat yourself to a day to pamper you. You deserve it Jennie.

Alesha said...

I think that is the best thing to do. I find if I am not doing much on my "days" (birth and death) then I am a mess. Good luck. :)