Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a lot of fun this thanksgiving. I was really lucky to have family come and see me! My brother Jake, who just moved to North Carolina, flew up to spend it with us and my sister Michele and her boyfriend Travis drove down from Boston. We cooked up a storm. We had way too much good food and lots of laughs. My mom will be mad, but I was so busy I forgot to take any pictures of dinner. So here are a few of the kids with Uncle Jake.

Jake gave Tate this pillow case with fighter jets on it. Tate can name all the different planes on it now and knows which one Uncle Jake flies. He was pretty bummed that Jake didn't fly his plane to our house but said it was okay because there isn't anywhere to park it.


I love this pic of Tate, it is hard to capture his real smile instead of his cheesy camera smile.

No comments: