Tuesday, January 3, 2012

9 years!

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! Nine years ago we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple for time and all eternity. I have said this before and I will continue to say it, marring Jared was the best decision that I have ever made in my life. It has led me to where I am today. Because of that wonderful decision we have three amazing children. I think we have a pretty awesome eternal family!

Let me tell you a little bit about my honey. We met on a blind date, I was fresh out of high school and Jared had just returned from his mission. We clicked and after he got the guts to call me for a second date... we were always together. Jared knows how to push my buttons more than anyone else, I think its cause he knows me so well! However, he is also my calming influence, he calms my worries and fears. He knows how to make me happy. Jared can be sarcastic and often uses his humor to make me laugh during an argument (after which I want to be angry at him for making me laugh but I can't). He is currently working very hard in school for our family. I love that he wants me to be able to stay at home with our children. Jared also has incredible faith, many people don't get to see this side of him and it is a side of him I absolutely love.

It has been an eventful nine years. We have had wonderful happiness and hardships in those years. The passing of Teagan was a hardship I never thought we would have to endure, but we lean on each other and we stumble through this life together. Our marriage is by no means perfect, we have had ups and downs. But we love each other and we make our life good. I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with him. I love you Jared!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!! Liked reading more about you and your husband <3

LaynaMarie said...

I love it that you have a good husband! You totally deserve the BEST.

Clark's said...

So cute! Now get your stinking butt home already would ya?

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! You and Jared remind me of me and Bret. Imperfect people who are PERFECT for each other!
I am so grateful to have the blessing of a hardworking husband. School isn't easy! Sometimes, I'm just in awe of these men of ours.

Brings me a smile to see a happy forever family. :)

Tiffany Salter said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alesha said...

I love reading tidbits about peoples hubs, they tend to get the shaft on the blog! haha

brigette said...

Congrats on 9 years what a great couple you are! Heres to many more great years to come!!