Thursday, August 30, 2012

Family Pics 2012

I've been meaning to get these up on here for awhile now.  Our family pics!  ...from this spring, never mind that it is almost fall.  I found an awesome deal on 'DealFind' (a groupon type thing) and we had them taken at the Philadelphia Art Museum (made famous in the Rocky movies). 

We did pretty good, its always so hard to get a good pic of everyone in the same photo, Jared tends to grimace and I cannot take a pic without squinting my eyes (its genetic).  Now I just need to send pics of the kids to grandmas so they can update their 'showoff' photos. 


Philadelphia in the background.  City hall is just to the left of us, I love that building.  The bunny is 'Teagan Bunny'.  We made it at Build-A-Bear for Teagan shortly after she died.  We all cuddle it when we get feeling sad.

On the famous "Rocky Steps"


Picture with my honey

I love all the architecture.

 With the Azalea bush, I was sad we missed all the cherry blossoms


I just want to squeeze this kid all the time!  Poor boy is always getting smothered by Bentli and I.



She is growing up so fast.  She looks so much older now than when this was taken.  I already need to update.. Ahhh.

With their favorite person in the world.  As they say, "Best dad EVERRRRR!"


This captures Bentli's Diva personality

13 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

FINALLY LOL JK!! turned out super cute!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL family pictures!!!!

Amy said...

SO gorgeous! What a cute family! I'm jealous that you have that cool architecture to get photographed with. Arizona is so boring!

Alesha said...

Love Bentli's heals! awesome! Those turned out great. I am sure you will love having those after you move from there!

Amy S said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I can't believe how old Tatum looks. Don't they know they aren't supposed to get big?! What a great looking family, every picture looks so good. Miss you!

Chantel said...

I love them!!!

Unknown said...

Seriously...I could eat those kids up they're so cute!!

brigette said...

I love these!! They are so precious!!!

Brittanie said...

Adorable!

Rachel said...

Great pictures Jennie! You are stunning!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Melinda said...

Love them! I love all the different shades of blue you have on. And I have the squinty eye problem too-so annoying! But you're always beautiful! Good thing your genes passed to your kids ;-P

Bridget said...

Beautiful family photos! Tate is so big already!