Friday, September 26, 2008

Wake up Bentli!

Bentli has been really good about being quiet while Tate is sleeping. I didn't think I would have to worry about Tate waking up Bentli. Tate goes to sleep before Bentli and wakes up before her. It is great for him to have some one on one mommy time and can play with toys without big sister interference. However, because Bentli likes take her nap in random places around the house (under the piano is a popular one) he can see her sleeping while he is playing. You would think that he would like a break from his older, rougher sister. But, when he sees her, he makes a straight bee-line crawl for his favorite play pal.
I successfully grab Tate before he reaches his goal, but after fifteen attempts he finally sneeks in there and gives Bentli a playful slap to the face. Bentli is so excited to see her brother that all she does is roll over and give him a huge smile before she informs me that she is done with her nap. Today they were being so sweet, I had to get a picture, lucky for me Bentli has no problem posing for a photo!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

That has to be the sweetest picture in the world. You have to frame that one. How sweet to have siblings that care about each other.

Laura said...

That was so darling. Loved the photo!!

Becky said...

two little baby models is what you have... they are adorable! i still can't get over tate's eyelashes! alright, i just wish they were mine too. and we all know that bentli is a little heartbreaker. .. you guys just make beautiful babies!

Jacque said...

Future Baby Gap kids if what you guys have. I was so happy to meet little Tate last month and I think last time I saw Bentley she was Tate's size. Your family is so adorable. I love all your pictures!

Erica Bazil said...

I just think your kids have the prettiedst eyes! They are so cute!