It was a typical Sunday, you know, walking into sacrament meeting during the opening hymn. For us, that is pretty good. However, this last Sunday we were excited to see some familiar faces sitting on the stand, Brother and Sister Winegar, from our ward in Pocatello! Pres. Winegar is the mission president in the area. We had a great time catching up and talking about home.
I also was able to meet a new friend that I found out was from San Antonio! It was a good day, but I went home with a twinge of homesickness for both Idaho and Texas. We love and miss all of our wonderful friends and family!
8 comments:
This morning, before preschool at our house, Annika asked who all was coming over. We went down the list of her friends names and then she asked:"And Bentli? Is Bentli coming too?" We miss you guys!
So good to get updates again!! Just so you know, Idaho misses you too :). Whenever you are able to make it back this way again, please let me know!
Carrie
I have to agree with Debbie's comment. Kaiya has asked if Bentli was going to be at preschool every time. She also often tells me that her hair is longer than Bentli's hair. I've heard that a million times.
I hope you'll always be homesick for us! (Is that selfish?!?!) But before you know it, you'll be saying how homesick you are for the place you're in now. It'll happen.
We miss you terrible woman.
That is so cool you saw Bro. and Sis. Winegar! You'll have to tell them hi if you see them again. Well, if it's any consolation, we miss you guys too.
We miss you guys too!!! Looks like you're already having a fun time in Philly though.
Abigail keeps asking when she is going to get to go to Bentli's house again! PLEASE email us your new address. Thanks!
I miss the Winegars so much!!! That's awesome you got to see them :-)
Post a Comment