
Tate told us he was looking for sharks, and can you believe it-- he says he saw a shark and a dolphin! He makes me laugh.
We had to see Santa. We went to Macy's Santaland. The kids loved riding the escalator up seven floors, it seriously was any kid's dream. We were pleasantly surprised when we only had to wait in line for an hour. The line was HUGE, Macy's sure knows how to do it.

The had some great model trains. The this is a pic of the kids next in line to see Santa-- he was right around the corner!
This is the first year that I didn't have a screaming kid who was forced onto Santa's lap. Bentli asked for a Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll and Tate asked for T-Rex. I think Tate would have sat and talked to Santa all day long.
Apparently a Saturday in Dec in NYC is CrAzY!! The sidewalks were literally packed. We were glad we didn't have any strollers to weave in the crowd. I wish I would have taken some photos of the window displays-- the were amazing!

The Rockefeller Christmas Tree. It was of course huge!
It was a good trip and we were all exhausted when we made it home. It was still a hard day. I was wishing that I was navigating a huge stroller with my baby in it or that I was home with my baby. Wishing that 5th person was in the photos with us. I made it through the day, glad its over.
5 comments:
I've never been to NYC. It sounds amazing!!
You did exactly what you should do--go have fun, do neat things, be happy. That's what Teagan would want you to do. She smiles when you smile.
While NYC looks amazing I can feel your pain. No matter where you go -or other babies you have you will miss Teagan. But you are smart to make good memories for the family. I am so sorry. You DO NOT deserve to feel this sorrow. I love you so much. I wish I could carry it for you, instead I will just love you. You know I am always here. Walking by you from Seattle. :)
I have always wanted to go to NYC, looks like so much fun!!
Awe makes me wish we still lived back East. How fun! That is the ONE thing we never did while we lived out there. How lame is that?
Seeing all that looks surreal-these & the Salem pics. I've never been east of st. Louis, mo. Cory has a conference in Boston at the end of March & I wish we had the $ for me to go too so I could see you & get a glimpse of the Atlantic! Tate looks so incredibly grown up, that crept up on me!
Post a Comment