Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last Day of Kindergarten

First Day of Kindergarten
Last Day of Kindergarten

My little girl is growing up.  As much as I want her to stay little, it just isn't happening.  I couldn't be more proud of the person she is growing into. 

Bentli's last day of Kindergarten was June 12th, 2012.  She had a blast in Ms. Palladino's class.  She has learned so much this year.  She loves to read and is zipping through chapter books like its nobody's business.  She loves Judy Moody and the Junie B. Jones series. 

Tate and Macie at the Recognition Ceremony

All the afternoon classes from the Kindergarten Center



7 comments:

Alesha said...

Those are some cute kids! I sure wish Koen liked to read. He is good but would be so much better if he liked it! haha

Yahoo Bentli!

Amy said...

Seriously, they ARE cute! So nice to have a kid with a healthy reading appetite. I hated reading as a kid but I love it now and hope that I can pass on the love.

Congrats, Bentli!

Chantel said...

My kids are addicted to the Judy Moody movie. I think we've seen it 400 times. I'll be really glad when they learn to read. It'll be much quieter, lol!!! Cute pictures!!!

Unknown said...

YAY, BENTLi! She is so smart and beautiful! Daniel and I noticed the missing tooth, too! I can't believe it!

Ashley said...

Congrats to her, she is so beautiful! I hate that my kids are getting older...but it is so much fun :)

KW said...

How exciting! What a big step for her. Congrats Bentli!

brigette said...

Hooray for graduating!! She is tooo cute!!