Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trip to the Shore


Just some fun pics of us having fun at the shore.  This is probably one of our favorite things to do.  The kids have a blast and it is just all around a great time.  This was in May and it was really windy that day.  The beach umbrellas were more for wind protection than shade.

The kids played like this for hours


Boys playing their weird game.  It involves a hole, and is a mix of soccer and golf.

Jared and Bentli



The crew
Mermaid Macie and Bentli  (you can't tell in the pic, but Landon made these two Mermaid tails out of the sand)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast!

brigette said...

It is beautiful there! I wish I lived closer to the shore. Looks like you had a great time!

Alesha said...

Yes please!!!

Chantel said...

I'm glad you had a good Memorial Day. Khi had a hypospadias repair. I put more about it on my blog today. I had a blog about it way back when he was born but I realized that's been awhile and not every one knew what I was talking about.

Melinda said...

*sigh* I miss being near the coast. I'm even more landlocked now in CO than I was before in ID! I love the pictures, though, I can almost smell the ocean :-)