Bentli loves the water, as long as she is clinging to your neck. As the day went on she warmed up to it and became more and more brave. She wasn't very happy with me when I made her ride on the tube with me, but by the end of the ride she was loving it! She decided that this was indeed fun like I had been promising her and was confident enough to wave to Daddy as we drove by. After her turn was over she ran up to her dad and exclaimed, "Dad! I went on the tube, it was fun! I'm brave!"
Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. Elizabeth Stone
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Labor Day
Bentli loves the water, as long as she is clinging to your neck. As the day went on she warmed up to it and became more and more brave. She wasn't very happy with me when I made her ride on the tube with me, but by the end of the ride she was loving it! She decided that this was indeed fun like I had been promising her and was confident enough to wave to Daddy as we drove by. After her turn was over she ran up to her dad and exclaimed, "Dad! I went on the tube, it was fun! I'm brave!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Bentli IS brave!! What a good way to build her self confidence. I'm not sure Naomi would go for that.
Everyone is taking their kids to lakes and rivers. Marcus and I need to try that soon. It looks like fun. Glad you had a relaxing three day weekend. I wish there were more of them...
- Laura
Post a Comment