Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CC and Judd, Sitting in a Tree...


My little sister, one of my most favorite people in the world, found the love of her life.  He proposed, she said yes... and the kids and I went home to join in the celebrations!  Celeste (known to me as CC) and Judd are such an amazing couple.  I think they will have a good life together.  She was married on May 14, 2012 in the Salt Lake Temple.  My sister is an amazing person, we are regularly mistaken for each other, and she wants to be just like me, haha, how could I not love her?!  And I think Judd will be able to handle the craziness of the Anderson family pretty well.  We were so glad to spend this time with them. 

Here are some a few pics from the trip:

The happy couple
The bridesmaids
Family Pic





One of my favorite parts, visiting Teagan.  I love seeing her little footprints in the headstone.

2 comments:

brigette said...

Oh my goodness how fun!! Sounds like you and your sister get along great! I love Teagans grave. The little feet are precious!

Alesha said...

Love the footprints. You and your sister are so pretty!